Saturday, June 6, 2009

I am fully recovered from my two weeks holiday

Huaaaaaaa (yawn)...

I know...I know...I'm not a good blogger.

Work took up most of my time and by the time I reach home, I was too tired to switch on my lappy  (that's what I heard people call their laptops these days) or my PC.

ANYWAY, I had spent my holiday with a very close friend of mine, Pame, to Europe. We covered London, Barcelona, Venice and Paris. For those who has me as their Facebook friend, I'm totally sure you have seen my photos. So, next post is about my trip to London. I know I should've continued about my stay in Bario..maybe some other time.hehehe..

next post, LONDON..fiiuuuuuuuu...(airplane landing sound).

2 comments:

Susie said...

hey, did u "import" back H1N1 as well ? :-p

Sarah said...

Jahat la you susie...no, I did not..THANK GOD.hahah..I was a bit worried, though.:)