Friday, February 12, 2010

:'(

Drops of tears rolling down my cheeks...
Tried to stop them..but, I can't because I'm too weak...
I tried not to think...but, I can't because...I don't know why..

I wished I could've been a better person...
and learn to be more understanding...
and not to be selfish...

I guess it's now too late to turn back the clock...
of what I have done..
and now this is the price I have to pay...

These tears are still stubborn...
keeps on falling down my chubby cheeks...


How long shall I pay?for the lifetime, I think...
Is this because of my selfish mouth when I speak?
I don't want to hurt anyone anymore...
not now...
not ever...

I have lost in this game again...

3 comments:

Susie said...

said sorry to the person sincerely, and just pray that he/she will forgive you..if that person can't, then just let God decide for you ;) smile back lar ;-) (although i duno what happen..:-p )

Sarah said...

Thanks susie...I did...but I don't know whether I will be forgiven.:(

Nur Affa said...

wei come on sarah, everyone did a mistake bah... forgive yourself first then move on. No matter how big ur salah, first thing first you have to forgive yourself, it is ok to cry... coz no matter how strong we are tear is a part of human. but tell me what human can't do?