Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Stop trying to have everything go your way. That's not how life works.

There are so many things in life (almost 29 years of my life) in which I thought I could control. I determine my own future, I determine my hopes and I determine my dreams. But, after analyzing my past....

When I was 7 years old, my ambition was to be an architect (even I didn't even know what is an architect..the word sounds bombastic at that time when my teacher asked me what i wanted to be when I grow up)

When I was 15 years old, I changed my ambition to become a doctor. Well, I got a 7 for my Biology in SPM. I dare not pursue.,..I can't even differentiate kodok and katak.... so I changed to engineer..WOW...

When I was 19 years old, my grades were not good to enter engineering, so I got Science instead and took up Computational Mathematics. I have no idea what was going on that time. I seriously don't know what I would work as after I graduate. Seriously...I was devastated.

But, I took the courses, failed a few courses, got up again, and then...graduated with an OK-lah result. Now, I still don't know what job to apply. Uh-huh...yep...doomed..

I wanted to become an engineer, but, I can't as I'm not qualified..so, I thought, hmm..maybe I should work around engineers..haaaaaaaa...apply Shell...haa...a lot of engineers...Teeettttt...failed the final stage interview.hahaha..oh well..takda nasib. Two weeks later, I got an interview in my current workplace. Then, what...wait lah...almost three months of waiting, so, I thought...hmm..takda nasib..might as well tanam anggur and lemak. Then...just 1 day before the end of the third month of waiting (coz they say, if you wait for three months, and no answer from the them, considered as bubbye), I got a call from them and told me to report duty. Wahhhh... I just got my DL, and so...I drove (60km/h - 70km/h) in my rented Kancil, I called it rented because the car was still under my sis's name, to my workplace on the day I reported for duty.

So, here I am...5 years working in the same organization. Accepted that I can't be what I wanted to be (architect, doctor, engineer) and I actually can't really control my future,hopes and dreams. I just work through what I think is best for me.

And especially, one thing I learn....just let go and let God. Let Him decide what is best for me. I'm not planning to just sit down and do nothing. I just have to do the best that I can do for myself and satisfy my own needs and let God guide me. About love?well...I wanted to marry Brad Pitt, don't know if I still have the chance or not to propose to him. As I said, I will let go of my upmost worries and let God. Who knows?Anything is possible.


4 comments:

itairus said...

"I can't even differentiate kodok ,katak and kodak?" ... Now can u differentiate it? if still cant, mmg sumthing wrong wif u dear!

"OK-lah result."<-- i wonder kenak Nara pik u mun results ok2? :P~

"aaaaaaaa...apply Shell...haa...a lot of engineers... Teeettttt... failed" <--- nawaitu nang dr start dah x betol... how leh GOD to approve it.

"I wanted to be (architect, doctor, engineer)" ... sapa itu SFSJ? lawyer (none mentioned in ur blog)? doctor? engineer? ... apa? pensyarah???... pantang larang .... (sila sambung sendiri ayat seterusnya)... tergendala sebentar ...teeet.

"one thing I learn....just let go and let God. Let Him decide what is best for me." <-- Amin. May GOD bless you dear. Be strong! & remember this ... there are people who are still love u! (walaupun ktk x mok consider kmk one of them...but i still love u... in a friendly way lah ooo... dun get me wrong :P)

Sarah said...

itairus, sometimes I oso wonder why Nara pick me (AND you)..hahahaha...tapi thank God lah we are still working now and getting the things that we want. car, baju, shopping..hehehe...satu lagi belum ada.

Thank you for loving me, dear. Love you too :)after all these storms, we all deserve some rainbows.

dariagraphy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
dariagraphy said...

o well oh well

your very last wish (marrying brad), will be hard, im thinking to propose to him too, and it will be hard, because i have to fight SALT (angelina jolie).

tp macam ada jodoh, why are we members of SALT from the start? @.@

hahahahaha

upps (",) (,") -- toleh kiri toleh kanan