Monday, February 9, 2009

A beautiful flower laid to rest

5th February 2009...9.10pm...

Flora Umpang Linang 
~14 April 1917 - 5 February 2009 ~

Inik Tana died in her room at her home. She was 91 years old and was bedridden for two years. Another death, another heartbreak for the family. I knew she will leave soon, but I never knew that her death will leave another terrible, emotional scar in me.

I need few more days to recover. I'll write about this soon.

Her funeral was reported in Eastern Times. This is definitely one famous Inik.

Till the next post..

3 comments:

dariagraphy said...

may she rest peacefully.
condolences.

Nimi Momo said...

Condolence to you and family for the loss of your beloved inik. I was thinking, just like Ba' Jang, she might wants to be there herself for Cindy's wedding.. be strong ok. cu in 2 weeks time.

Sarah said...

Thanks daria.lala (gine mok nyebut tok?) and Sumuk. Couldn't believe that my fav grandma left my family already.