Thursday, March 26, 2009

I have achieved something today!

This morning, I woke up earlier than I ever did before and EXERCISED!!HAHAHAHAHAHA...I've been meaning to do this for the past few weeks, but, snoozing my handphone using one finger and one eye open has become a routine everyday.

Last night I slept at Lila's place in KS. She woke up early coz she needed to get ready for her class at 8am. Lila is the type that doesn't like to see people having a nice sleep while she has to go to work.:( So, my beauty sleep got disturb by her and Shanti (evil dog). I dragged myself out of bed, wash my face and I saw the wall clock was 6.30am. ahhh...still early, no class today, can go to work a bit late. 

I had my breakfast with Lila after that, then she went off to work. I saw her exercise bike, hmm..why not?Ok, 10 minutes.

I switched on the TV and press 412. A story about a baseball star named Babe Ruth was on. Oklah... I sat on the bike and start to pedal and pick up with the speed, then maintain that speed. The gym guy in my office advice me something about exercising on the equipments. Always maintain the speed for as long as you can. It's not about how fast you should go, but it's about how long you can maintain the same speed through out the work out. 

Ok, I  pedaled for 10 minutes and boy, I sweat. I got off the bike and did some more leg exercise which I learnt from aerobics for another 5 minutes. Hooray, 15 minutes workout to start my day!

I'm sleepy now...see whether I can wake up early again tomorrow now I'm back home.

No comments: