Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Happy April Fool's day!

eermmm...dunno what to say..

Been too busy to update this space again. I've got three things to settle by this week and I wish I can clone myself this instance so that I will have two..no, three wonderful brains to complete the things I have to do.  I even can't think of any joke to humour myself today...sigh... I think I need a "You got Punk'd"  to release my stress. 

No, wait. I have four things to settle. I have my English homework. Yes, me no speak English good, so want to speak good, write good, read good good so, must go to English class. Yeah, it's a class for those who wants to take IELTS this year. Planning to go for Permanent Head Damage next year, if there's no other obligations like getting married, getting pregnant eermm...yeah, that's about it.

I'm talking rubbish now.. til next post.:)


7 comments:

Nimi Momo said...

You go girl!

azizi said...

Haha... ur inglis is so good good.. PHD = permenant head damage? nice one!

Sarah said...

Thanks guys..quite stressed these past few weeks. I need to humour myself sometimes.

pam said...

oits me la, why you always so busy wan?

pam said...

http://www.accidental-writer.blogspot.com eh i gave you the wrong link, this is the correct one!!yeah i started blogging too but not so regularly

Sarah said...

Hi pam. Thanks for dropping by. Will update you with our plan next week!

Hanie said...

heloo kak sarah Happy Gawai Day...