Friday, April 17, 2009

I'm still in the office *%&#*!@

It is now 5.47 pm based on my computer clock.

I'm still in the office. Doing work. Two proposals to complete and submit. F&*^k&*g internet connection is so slow. I need to get one of the proposals done and submitted before I leave...thanks to one person,argh...I'm so angry.

I can't wait for my long trip to Europe..really, I can't. I wish I can go tomorrow, or today!

Now it's 6.03pm and tomorrow I have to go to the office to finish up marking 11 reports..Who says my job's a piece of cake?B*&%s&*t!

6 comments:

Sebugey said...

Hi dear,read that you'll be going to Europe. When are you going? I shall be going with 5 others on 30th May..to Rome, &reaching London on11th June & be there til 16th June. Joining a tour from KL. Hope to 'bump' into you somewhere. Bye..

Sarah said...

Alamak..I'll be going on the 10th May and will be back in KL on the 24th May. Looks like we're not going to 'bump' each other in Europe. Maybe in KL?

Susie said...

jangan marah lar sarah..kekeke..think about ur trip to london..kekeek...

Sarah said...

SUSIEEEEEEE...how are you??how's your hair?the last time we met was at the MOI salon. hahahah...I chopped off my head..eh..hair, already. finishing soon??

Susie said...

my hair ok ah..kekek..but i think maybe i will change to straight hair ?? i get tired of curly hair, but i know i don't look nice in straight hair..hahhaa..yaya..i still remember, i kept wondering whether that gal is sarah..hahah..i m fine here..finishing?? hmm..if no extension then should be end of the year, if extend then will be middle of next year..keke...research is always remain unknown until the very last minute..kekeke..u will know what i mean when u r doing ur Phd..when are u getting married then ?? :-p

Sarah said...

Hahahahaha..I think you better finish your Phd fast. We're kind of lack of people in multimedia. Married??dunno la.have no idea..might be after phd or 'parallelly' with phd.hahahah...