Thursday, January 29, 2009

20 Signs you're getting older

I thought about 20 signs that show I'm getting older while I was waiting for the clock to strike 7 this morning when I was on the bed.

1. I listen to Mix FM. I can't have too much of Avril Lavigne, Sum41 in Hitz FM.

2. I bought myself kitchen utensils, like Corelle plates, Tupperware containers..oh no, I'm listing all the brands!

3. My car's radio volume is only between 7 to 10.(max is 20, I think)

4. I have green plants in my office and they're still alive.

5. I can't remember where the *#@% I keep my external hard disk.

6. I've read 4 books last year.(used to be only 1 per year)

7. I permed, coloured, permed again and coloured..again...my hair.

8. I look up to Nine West shoes, MNG clothes, etc instead of Roxy t-shirts, Converse sneakers..*sigh*...

9. I go to church almost (hehe..) every week and even thinking to join the church choir someday.

10. I went to five weddings last year and this year another three more to attend.

11. I have life insurance, car insurance, unit trusts, etc. I'll be rich when I die old. (touch wood..)

12. I no longer use words like c*&@*, b*&%#, k%&*@ in my conversations with my friends.

13. I use *$%* signs to write out foul words.

14. I'll say this, " Masa kita kecik lok eh," when I tell people about my childhood days.

15. I don't even care who wins MTV awards or the Grammys anymore.

16. The bands I listen to when I was in uni are considered classic rock now.

17. I have bad love handles!

18. When I'm on the passenger seat in the car, I hold on to the hand grip (the one on top of my head) most of the time.

19. I double check my doors to make sure they are locked properly before I leave.

20. I rely on Microsoft Word to check my spellings and I'm learning to 'photoshop' my pictures (still not good at it).

These are the only ones I can think of right now. Oh well, life still goes on. At least I'm not thinking of going for plastic surgery. Seriously, no, I have not!Well, not yet..hehehe...

Au voir!

5 comments:

Nimi Momo said...

Wait until you prefer to listen to light&easy more than mix.fm.

By the way, I don't see no love handle anywhere near you. Perfect as it is now :D

Anonymous said...

Agree with you!! I can see myself going there real soon..

*I am listening to LiteFM ALREADY!!

But..young at heart ;)

Sarah said...

Hi Sumuk, Entayang..

yesh..I fear for that moment to happen in my life. Liking Lite FM. aahhh!!

Sumuk:thanks for following my blog :)

Anonymous said...

errrr... stop listing everything out here sarah! you remind me of ..... me? :p~

Anonymous said...

alo qhartine..kan kah kita duak sama taste. Of course what i listed here sounds like you too.hahaha...
tima kasih ya kerana mengomen.:P