Monday, January 12, 2009

Family pictures PART I

Today, as I was about to start doing my work, I looked through some pictures in my machine. It was pictures of my family members. Let's start with exhibit 1.
1. Okay, this is Sydney.yes, she's a part of the family, too. She just turned 2 on the 28th December 2008. She was named after the place where I did my Master's.
2. From left, Dad, Uncle Nick, Mak Yi and Mom. I can't remember when I took this picture. Father's Day, I think.

3. Maria and yours truly. Dunno whether she will kill me if I post this picture of her. HAHAHA!! This was taken on her brother's engagement party in Kg Krokong, Bau.
4. Delilah (Lila) and Angela (Bibi). Picture was taken in front of Pondok Laguna Restaurant (obviously!) . Uncle Kent and Mak Ya gave us a treat before they flew back to Paris.
5. Sandra (Sindy). On the left is Bibi. I have no idea why she gave that look. This picture was taken Gawai Eve 2008. Mom's cousin died that afternoon in a fire in his house. It was tragic. We got the news that night during dinner.

6. Standing left : Nigel (Biyam) and Julina. Sitting left : Bibi (again) and Diane. Picture taken in Hock Sen Restaurant at Simpang Tiga.

7. Left to right: Diane, Maria and Marie (Gabik). Look at the food!That night, whole of Sarawak had a black-out for almost 3 hours. We started our dinner around 9.00pm. Then, half an hour later, black-out again.So, this was what Lila did while waiting for the lights to come back. A bit dark on the left is Mr. Aaron Christopher (A.C.).
So did Aba Jang..he scared the S**T out of you, right??hahahaha...well, don't be. He was a sport.I wanted to take a picture of Biyam's hantaran for his engagement. And this was what he did to this picture. He purposely put his face in front of my camera.

It was supposed to be this...
Anyhoo, I'll put in more pictures next time. I have more actually, i need to find proper ones. As it is obvious, we don't do photogenic poses. teeehheee...

Till the next entry..

2 comments:

Nimi Momo said...

Pink,
Did anybody tell you guys that Ba Jang loved the Christmas presents that you gave him? Especially the Sudoku puzzle. I think, he wanted so much to do it, but he did not have the energy.. His face lighten up when he saw those presents :D

Sarah said...

Hi Sumuk,
Yeah, Maria told me that he liked the books we gave him. Too bad the books couldn't be found anymore.

He was such a fighter I couldn't stop writing about him.

Thanks for stopping by. See you in Feb.