Saturday, January 17, 2009

January birthdays

2nd Jan : Zuliana's 28th Birthday and Suhaila's baby was born
14 Jan : Mom's 65th Birthday
12 Jan : Fazlin's Birthday updated 2nd time!
16 Jan : Effa's 28th Birthday
29th Jan : Pah's Birthday updated
31st Jan : B's Birthday





Anyone I miss out?


14 January 2009

We celebrated Mom's bday at Hock Sen a.k.a the second kitchen.


This was her Bday cake.

Inik Empina, Mom and Inik Ramin.Aki. No, he didn't drink that.

Before our dinner course arrived, this was what we had. The infamous snack, salty peanuts.:(
I just realised I don't have pictures of the food we had that night. I was too busy eating.teeheeheh...
16 January 2009
My colleagues and I celebrated Effa's bday at her house in KS (yer..deh..).
This was her Bday cake. Moist Chocolate Cake.nyam..nyam...*slurp*(thumbs up)

The Bday girl..*slurp*(thumbs up).. ;P

Bday girl on a cute pose..hiyuk..hiyukk..

Food that we had,

Satay KS. Well, I guess that's the only satay stall availble in KS.

Satay sauce, Mee and Bihun Goreng. And lots more..sorry no pics.

Some more pics...

Sue, baby Yahya (Mimah's) and Effa.

Group photo 1

Sue and I wore Effa's stunning pink hat. She bought that in Australia.

Group photo 2

Still with the hat.Oon did the love sign.hmm...

Group photo 3

Okay, next one to pose with the hat is....Oon!

Effa bought this table from Australia for less than AUD100. I saw this in Giant, and it was priced around RM300. We had a good time playing this game, alright. Screaming at the top of our voices when we scored. Hmm..I have to say that Amy and I played well that night..ekekeke..

I cut the cake using the butcher's knife. I couldn't find any "decent" knife to cut the cake. Hmm..Since I haven't bought her a bday present, maybe it will be a good idea to get her knives.hahahah....

What do you think, Bday girl? Aik, jangan la mare..

I can say I had good food this week. Tomorrow will be another feast at Pizza Junction in Jalan Song. Eeekkss...I'll be putting on 10 kilos by my sister's wedding day!! Exercise! exercise! pronto..pronto...

Til, next post...

8 comments:

DeLancrettLurpak said...

The cake.. 2 thumbs up!! nyaman..but I cannot eat that much since my perut dah obviously nampak..hahaha.. see the pics..!!!

Sarah said...

Sikpa mim..I think u'll get rid of the kilos in Birmingham. Just make sure that you don't drive to often..power walk bah..:P

dariagraphy said...

haie, gamba last ya, bagey ktk befdey girl sarah ahaha

Anonymous said...

Oon: ya ka?aiseh...bday girl ya suka posing sik nangga gambar, ney gaya.:P

Anonymous said...

quoted:Anyone I miss out?
unquote: my bday!! huuu =(

wallaaa.. grand seh celebration bday effa shanley nih.. @ KS lagih.. hehe ala2 KLS gituh! =P
sume yg nk ke UK dh brambut pendek nmpknye...=)
me too! tp ke UK blum la hihi

btw, who is tht specky gal in white shirt? erkk..

-fazlin

Sarah said...

ALAMAK...lupa lah...so sorry, ok, I've updated this entry.jangan mare yer..thanks for stopping by.jenguk2 la selalu:)

Anonymous said...

huu...dh la trtinggal,salah tarikh lak tuhh =(
12th jan la sarahh... tsk tskkk..

Sarah said...

Argh...malunyer..sorry.I meant to put 12 Jan. Terletak the day you post the comment.HAHAHAHA..Real sorry, gal..Jangan la mare..Bila nak gi sini?KTV nak?